Just another winter cream to warm the body and soul. Recipe and photo from papillesetpupilles.fr
Cream of Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower (750g washed and cleaned)
- 3 potatoes (around 175 g)
- 1 liter milk
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 100g smoked bacon (thinly diced)
- Roughly chop the cauliflower. Peel, wash and cut in cubs the potatoes. In a pot put the choped cauliflower, the potatoes cubs, the chicken stock cube and cover with milk.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on low heat and blend once cooked.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon in a pan until golden and crispy. Drain well on a paper towel.
- Place the cream in the plates and sprinkle with the fried bacon.
Darling, à table! http://darlingatable.com/