Cinnamon Roast Peaches with Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 peaches, ripe but firm
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1!:2 tablespoon butter or sunflower oil
- 1 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- seeds of 1/2 vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 230°C. Wash and halve the peaches, removing the pits, and place in a small roasting pan. Sprinkle each peach half with a little cinnamon and brown sugar and dot with the butter or oil. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- 2. While the peaches are cooking, mix the yogurt with the vanilla and agave syrup or honey.
- 3. Serve the peaches in bowls doused with the yogurt, and garnish with a little fresh mint if you feel fancy.
Darling, à table! http://darlingatable.com/